Saturday, December 20, 2008

Frustrating Experience

So my blog had to be removed from AOL and they kindly offered Blogger as a place to dump it. Only the move did not transfer my pictures with the posts. My original idea was to insert the pictures myself, manually. Yeah, right. I've found this to be a very frustrating experience. I have hundreds of pics that went with my blog and I can only upload one at a time. Plus rearranging the post to accomodate the pics. So between trying to upload the pic and my internet going down every time I try to upload, this is a miserable venture. I think I'm done with this effort. I'm going to try to upload my pics somewhere else in the meantime, and I guess if you want to look at the pics, you'll have to go there to do it. There are some other places that let me upload more than one at a time and don't seem to cause as many problems with my internet. I will make future posts including pics, but I can't put the others all here. How sad.

No comments: